Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Serving Little Rock, North Little Rock & Fort Smith, Arkansas
With approximately 3 million residents, Arkansas offers a variety of cultural, businesses and transportation opportunities—as well as a lot of risk. Driving is a dangerous task, and it's important to have the right amount of coverage in case something goes wrong. Berryhill Insurance Group works to find you the best car insurance for your budget. We understand the dangers of driving and want to ensure you're covered, no matter what.
Common Car Insurance Questions In Arkansas
The average cost of car insurance in Arkansas is $736.43 a year.
- Bodily Injury for $25,000 per person
- Bodily Injury for $50,000 per accident
- Property Damage for $25,000
There are many factors that influence the cost of car insurance. Some are in the driver's control while others are not. Influences include:
- Age and gender of the driver
- Type and age of vehicles insured
- The driver's primary location
- The driver's credit history
- The driver's driving record
Arkansas law requires drivers to carry a certain amount of liability insurance. (See Which Car Insurance Options Are Required In Arkansas? above for details on this.) Yet, this isn't the only type of insurance you need. You'll want to invest in insurance that best protects you, your passengers and your assets. A normal car insurance policy covers:
- Comprehensive: This coverage provides compensation for damages done to your vehicle due to fire, theft, vandalism, windstorms, falling rocks or trees. It also provides protection for other covered accidents not involving collisions with other vehicles or pedestrians.
- Collision: This coverage helps pay for damages due to a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Personal Injury Protection: No matter who causes an accident, personal injury protection helps pay medical expenses for you and your passengers.
- Liability: If you cause an accident, liability insurance helps pay for bodily injury and property damages to others.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: This coverage steps in if the other driver in a crash doesn't carry adequate car insurance to cover their liability.
Besides the liability requirements from the state, drivers in Arkansas should have comprehensive, collision, uninsured/underinsured motorist and personal injury protection.
Car insurance in Arkansas offers the same coverages as other states. It's important to connect with a Berryhill Insurance Group agent and find the best insurance to fit your budget.
Find Cheap Car Insurance Today
Berryhill Insurance Group is dedicated to finding clients car insurance to fit their budgets. Call us today at (501) 868-9338 or fill out an online quote form now.